With spring right around the corner, here is a short check list to make sure your system is ready:
1. Have you chlorinated your well?
2. When is the last time you changed your filters? ( Once every 3-4 months is recommended)
3. Does your Pressure tank have to the right amount of air pressure? (with tank empty of water, the air pressure should be roughly 2 psi lower than the cut in pressure. If you are unsure of cut in pressure, 27-28 PSI of air is good)
4. How old is your pump & Pressure tank? (Older than 15 years? Think about replacing before being it quits!)
5. When was the last time your well was cleaned out?
For more information on how to perform any of these maintanance items, give us a call! We will be more than happy to walk you through how your water system works!
Servicing water wells in Northeastern Ohio for four generations, Blazek Pump And Well Co offers a full range of services to meet your needs. Find out how we can help you today! With significant experience in the industry, our highly-skilled, knowledgeable employees will go above and beyond to complete your needs.